<body> <body>



Tuesday, October 24, 2006 @ 3:49 PM

i truely knows what hari raya really means after so many years. ever since sec 1, i have been in a non malay class till today. and i realised there are so many things which i've missed out on the other religions. well, it's good to have classmates of different religions as u can better appreciate their cultures and beliefs. yups.i finally know how malays break fast( by looking at the sun set). and many many stuff which rahman has shared.

thurs is the last day of school. holidays officially starts but i still have to return to school for chem olympiad on fri )= and OP rehearshals next wk. and also the pile of hwk i have. imagine having 6 other JCs maths papers for hwk? and that's not all for maths. *frowns* why cant i have some peace? haha. hope to get in my job internship. *prays*. no pay also doesnt matter, it's the experience that counts (:

happy hari raya to all my frens (:



it's jus the beginning.


Profile.

woanyun
5 apr
cz.nas.tjc.nus

Links.

:) Alia
:) Amanda
:) Andy
:) BingXiong
:) Cherie
:) Cheryl
:) Daphne
:) Denis
:) Erica
:) Gibson
:) JunYi
:) Justin
:) LiHong
:) Pamela
:) Samuel
:) Shifang
:) ShiQian
:) Shuling
:) YinTeen
:) YongXian

Tagboard.



Archive.

Credits.

Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II