<body> <body>



Saturday, March 31, 2007 @ 9:25 PM

went back to nas today for homecoming. it was SUPER boring. i feel so cheated. haha. somehow, i dont feel welcomed there. secondary school days seem like donkey years to me. oh man, i'm ageing fast.

he was there too. hmmm. but i dont feel anything at all. it's like he's just a stranger to me. everything that has happened seem so out of reach, so distant...i can't believe i actually feel upset about the whole breakup thing for a certain period of time last year. it's so stupid. i guess the whole relationship is not meant to be in the first place. but oh well, it's over and i've gained much after that so no worries =) in fact i'm happier now =) that's not self denial okay. it's the truth.

anyway, glad for kuku that she found her right one! haha. i guess she's super xin fu right now (: i'll give you my utmost support and if he dare to bully you, i'll smack him! hahahaha. but i doubt he will =)

off to study for h3....damn.


Profile.

woanyun
5 apr
cz.nas.tjc.nus

Links.

:) Alia
:) Amanda
:) Andy
:) BingXiong
:) Cherie
:) Cheryl
:) Daphne
:) Denis
:) Erica
:) Gibson
:) JunYi
:) Justin
:) LiHong
:) Pamela
:) Samuel
:) Shifang
:) ShiQian
:) Shuling
:) YinTeen
:) YongXian

Tagboard.



Archive.

Credits.

Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II