<body> <body>



Saturday, March 10, 2007 @ 11:04 PM

went to nus and smu open houses today. somehow, i felt so confused--no sense of direction of what i want to study in future. chemistry/business/what? it's a year away but i don't wish to grow up so fast. well, that's just the harsh reality of life. had a nice time chatting with soohui. those two person talk is always pleasant (: and i love her <3

i wonder what are the ways to make me less tired everyday. i tried sleeping early but it's not working too. maybe i lacked exercise which i kinda hate my leg for making me so "handicapped" for the past weeks. even those mentees at temasek primary are fearful that i will hurt my leg again. i dont want those special treatment, those restrictions, those pitiful/weird stares, those words of concern, i just want the pain and itch to go away. i want to run!

i wonder why i get shock so easily especially this week. my heart seriously cannot take it.

class outing tomorrow.
so random again.


Profile.

woanyun
5 apr
cz.nas.tjc.nus

Links.

:) Alia
:) Amanda
:) Andy
:) BingXiong
:) Cherie
:) Cheryl
:) Daphne
:) Denis
:) Erica
:) Gibson
:) JunYi
:) Justin
:) LiHong
:) Pamela
:) Samuel
:) Shifang
:) ShiQian
:) Shuling
:) YinTeen
:) YongXian

Tagboard.



Archive.

Credits.

Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II