<body> <body>



Monday, March 12, 2007 @ 8:54 PM

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

yesterday was class outing at sentosa. it was a pretty good outing i guess and i think everyone had great fun. i'll upload the pictures another day.

a very good point shifang brought up yesterday and i was touched to hear that. she asked if i'm facing a lot of stress since the beginning of this year. i think i have said this before, i dont feel stressed. but i feel tired instead. sometimes, i just get so lost, so unclear of the things i'm doing. in other ways, there's no purpose. damn. there's one thing i know for sure i like in life. that's kids. i need enlightenment, not many have the power to enlighten me but i dont want to grow so dependent....

anyway, i'm glad i have good friends in school whom i can talk to and who care for me. i know they are worried bout how i'm coping. if i say i'm coping fine, that's going to be a lie. but i guess everyone is faced with the same amount of workload/commitements. so it's all up to yourself to cope with it. i'm strong willed =) not to worry.


Profile.

woanyun
5 apr
cz.nas.tjc.nus

Links.

:) Alia
:) Amanda
:) Andy
:) BingXiong
:) Cherie
:) Cheryl
:) Daphne
:) Denis
:) Erica
:) Gibson
:) JunYi
:) Justin
:) LiHong
:) Pamela
:) Samuel
:) Shifang
:) ShiQian
:) Shuling
:) YinTeen
:) YongXian

Tagboard.



Archive.

Credits.

Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II