<body> <body>



Saturday, April 28, 2007 @ 9:49 PM

hope never loses hold on you, you loses hold on hope.

i caught this phrase on alia's blog title. it sounds so right. i need to be stronger.
woke up today feeling damn pain and upset. as a result, i cried for quite awhile. i told myself not to take the pain killers but i think i better take some before i sleep later. and my feet is damn itchy, my shoulders hurt and my leg muscles are aching. i dont know why i have to go through this and i dont know why the nurse has to put such a big cast. i dont know how long i can take the itch. and i cant focus on anything.

on a brighter note, cheryl, pam, xy, pearl and gz came to visit me today. thank you people =) and they had a fun time drawing my cast. haha. thanks for the honeydew, grapes and liang cha.

please be good and dont itch. the itchiness is worse than pain.
it's a torture.


Profile.

woanyun
5 apr
cz.nas.tjc.nus

Links.

:) Alia
:) Amanda
:) Andy
:) BingXiong
:) Cherie
:) Cheryl
:) Daphne
:) Denis
:) Erica
:) Gibson
:) JunYi
:) Justin
:) LiHong
:) Pamela
:) Samuel
:) Shifang
:) ShiQian
:) Shuling
:) YinTeen
:) YongXian

Tagboard.



Archive.

Credits.

Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II