<body> <body>



Friday, April 20, 2007 @ 8:42 PM

regrets.

many of us have regrets in our lives. i realised that i have had the chance to learn many things in my life. from young, i have take up courses on drawing, swimming, dancing, abacus, mental calculation, guzheng and japanese. but i'm not really good at either of them. if not for 'A's clashing with japanese examinations, i would have continued my course! now, i can only learn it during my free time.

sometimes, people say or do things they may not mean to. as a result, misunderstanding or complications can occur. and if u do something wrong, and dont admit it, that's really sad eh? cos it just goes to show how your attitude is......

in other times, regrets happen when u didnt do what you should have done or say what u should have said. but sometimes people act this way cos they may not want to hurt others----to avoid having more regrets. sounds a bit ironical but....just my thoughts. =)

sayoranna!
oyasuminasai =)


Profile.

woanyun
5 apr
cz.nas.tjc.nus

Links.

:) Alia
:) Amanda
:) Andy
:) BingXiong
:) Cherie
:) Cheryl
:) Daphne
:) Denis
:) Erica
:) Gibson
:) JunYi
:) Justin
:) LiHong
:) Pamela
:) Samuel
:) Shifang
:) ShiQian
:) Shuling
:) YinTeen
:) YongXian

Tagboard.



Archive.

Credits.

Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II