<body> <body>



Thursday, June 14, 2007 @ 5:40 PM

decided to take a break after studying.
i am taking a break from my beloved studying. haha.

anyway, my brother's friend uncle threw him this math problem.
seriously, i cant figure out! aahhhhh. and to think i take h3 math. wahaha.
here it goes....
Person X(being pennliness at first) borrows 50 bucks from A and 50 bucks from B. he now has 100 bucks.
so, X went shopping with 100 bucks and buy a pair of shoes which cost 97 bucks.
obviously, he got 3 bucks as change.
then using the 3 bucks, he returned 1 buck to A, 1 buck to B and is left with 1 buck.
now, he owe A 49 bucks and B 49 bucks.
so, adding this up gives us 98 bucks.
with 98 bucks and the 1 buck he is left with after buying shoes, this gives us 99 bucks.
BUT what happened to another 1 buck?

anyone who figure this out please tell me =)


Profile.

woanyun
5 apr
cz.nas.tjc.nus

Links.

:) Alia
:) Amanda
:) Andy
:) BingXiong
:) Cherie
:) Cheryl
:) Daphne
:) Denis
:) Erica
:) Gibson
:) JunYi
:) Justin
:) LiHong
:) Pamela
:) Samuel
:) Shifang
:) ShiQian
:) Shuling
:) YinTeen
:) YongXian

Tagboard.



Archive.

Credits.

Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II