<body> <body>



Saturday, June 16, 2007 @ 9:20 PM

the math problem solution is out and sihui aka yu meimei got it right. only people with high IQ can do that. kuddos for her =)

one more week to JCT. time really pass fast. too fast. if only things can take a slower pace, life will be less stressful. oh well, but stress is self created. and stress is good in some cases too.

do you believe in six sense? mine is pretty strong at times, especially so in the past during examination period. if not why you think i can score in the past! haha. but now....the six sense is not really there. no digits suddenly occured to me in a math paper. and i cant predict like i do in the past. seriously, i used to be able to do that. haha. believe me or not is up to you.


Profile.

woanyun
5 apr
cz.nas.tjc.nus

Links.

:) Alia
:) Amanda
:) Andy
:) BingXiong
:) Cherie
:) Cheryl
:) Daphne
:) Denis
:) Erica
:) Gibson
:) JunYi
:) Justin
:) LiHong
:) Pamela
:) Samuel
:) Shifang
:) ShiQian
:) Shuling
:) YinTeen
:) YongXian

Tagboard.



Archive.

Credits.

Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II