<body> <body>



Wednesday, July 04, 2007 @ 7:09 PM

had physiotherapy today.
it was freaking tiring.
exercise for an hour like that, it was much much more productive (:
and i still have to go back. i know it's for my own good. but the thought of going hospital every week is tiring. and those going for physio are all guys today! hai. not interested at all(something must be wrong with me, haha).
and i lost my way in the hospital again. woohoo, way to go! haha.

learnt during contact that psycho-ing yourself is good. it is GOOD okay! haha. believe me (:


Profile.

woanyun
5 apr
cz.nas.tjc.nus

Links.

:) Alia
:) Amanda
:) Andy
:) BingXiong
:) Cherie
:) Cheryl
:) Daphne
:) Denis
:) Erica
:) Gibson
:) JunYi
:) Justin
:) LiHong
:) Pamela
:) Samuel
:) Shifang
:) ShiQian
:) Shuling
:) YinTeen
:) YongXian

Tagboard.



Archive.

Credits.

Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II