<body> <body>



Tuesday, December 18, 2007 @ 8:18 PM

broke a plate just now....it just slipped off my hand....guess i've been too occupied/tired. i dont know what was i thinking. i dont even know what i was doing. gosh.
work has been tiring. people are nice but i dont like staring at computer and pressing numbers! =( i want to work with kids!! life would be dull without kids!!
plus i miss butties and the rest in 4r2 after going for the bbq last friday. i realised i've missed out so much ever since i started not going for gatherings last year. i missed the times we talk in a childish way, and just being ourselves. and also teasing one another....

does rubbing blue black with hot water helps? cos this advice comes from a joker so i dont know whether to believe or not.


Profile.

woanyun
5 apr
cz.nas.tjc.nus

Links.

:) Alia
:) Amanda
:) Andy
:) BingXiong
:) Cherie
:) Cheryl
:) Daphne
:) Denis
:) Erica
:) Gibson
:) JunYi
:) Justin
:) LiHong
:) Pamela
:) Samuel
:) Shifang
:) ShiQian
:) Shuling
:) YinTeen
:) YongXian

Tagboard.



Archive.

Credits.

Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II