<body> <body>



Sunday, December 16, 2007 @ 12:28 AM

YAWN =O
nice day spending time alone =) catching up with sleep, watching videos, reading a book and getting my belated farewell notes done. listened to the song on denis' blog and it made a lot of sense suddenly. hope he, shingkwan and shaik are doing well in tekong!
farewell enteries seemed never enough. i will come up with the last one after completing my farewell notes first....
and there's holiday next week! means one less day working but work is pretty okay cos i feel accepted there =) they are so motherly/fatherly/brotherly to me! and i heard xmas would be fun there =) and yup, they talked to me a lot about physiotherapy and encouraged me to go for it =) i just hope the understanding comes from someone closer to my heart.

my bruises are getting bigger which i think is a good sign cos the blood clots have spread out? hmmm....just hope i stop banging my knee against objects! and to think that someone complimented me at work for being gentle....what a joke! =P


Profile.

woanyun
5 apr
cz.nas.tjc.nus

Links.

:) Alia
:) Amanda
:) Andy
:) BingXiong
:) Cherie
:) Cheryl
:) Daphne
:) Denis
:) Erica
:) Gibson
:) JunYi
:) Justin
:) LiHong
:) Pamela
:) Samuel
:) Shifang
:) ShiQian
:) Shuling
:) YinTeen
:) YongXian

Tagboard.



Archive.

Credits.

Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II