<body> <body>



Sunday, January 06, 2008 @ 8:49 PM

went jogging with the guys @ bedok reservoir just now. we jogged there once last week but the turnout today was better-kai sheng even went! i'm glad that my stamina is sort of still there=) shall go swimming soon-it helps one to lose more weight. and it's nice walking to and fro bedok reservoir. heh, to save money and kill time plus exercise-i'm killing 3 birds in one stone=P

that was probably my last jog with them as they are going ns. GOOD LUCK! i'm sure you all will enjoy Tekong=)

i love walking in the evening when i know there's nothing i'm rushing to, when the sky is so beautiful and the weather is just right=) it makes me think of whatever that has happened, the things i gone through which lead me to where i'm now. most importantly, my mood gets better=)

ahhh, i miss playing the swing....


oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my dearest KUMOON =)


Profile.

woanyun
5 apr
cz.nas.tjc.nus

Links.

:) Alia
:) Amanda
:) Andy
:) BingXiong
:) Cherie
:) Cheryl
:) Daphne
:) Denis
:) Erica
:) Gibson
:) JunYi
:) Justin
:) LiHong
:) Pamela
:) Samuel
:) Shifang
:) ShiQian
:) Shuling
:) YinTeen
:) YongXian

Tagboard.



Archive.

Credits.

Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II