<body> <body>



Saturday, February 16, 2008 @ 11:05 PM

dinner @ TCC on valentine's day with xiaoying and pamela =) we've been spending the past 3 years of valentine's day together. shows how much we love each other =) haha. and one thing i must highly comment is that TCC service and food are excellent! the waiter/waitress really serve with their heart. i'm deeply impressed. anyway, below are pictures for view =)


xiaoying and pamela's salmon&prawn linguine

my spag and beef ball gratin. my craving for beef balls=)

our yummy desserts and the flowers are from xiaoying=)

us =)



went to visit mrs pong today=) she's super nice as usual and it's great gathering again=)

hectic week from tomorrow onwards. i need time to run!!



Profile.

woanyun
5 apr
cz.nas.tjc.nus

Links.

:) Alia
:) Amanda
:) Andy
:) BingXiong
:) Cherie
:) Cheryl
:) Daphne
:) Denis
:) Erica
:) Gibson
:) JunYi
:) Justin
:) LiHong
:) Pamela
:) Samuel
:) Shifang
:) ShiQian
:) Shuling
:) YinTeen
:) YongXian

Tagboard.



Archive.

Credits.

Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II