<body> <body>



Friday, May 23, 2008 @ 10:17 PM


Had been kind of distracted this week.
I realised that avoiding/running away from things only does temporary relief but in the long term, the problem will always be there.

My dad has abnormally fast heart rate and this is fatal if he is a child now. The doctors are pretty amazed at the rate his heart beats and so am I. Recently the doctor mentioned that an operation might be necessary. I had anticipated this from months ago but reality always hurt in some way.
It's a long story and I cannot deny the fact that I'm scared. It's the heart after all.

Now I know the decisions we make in life does not affect us only.

But I believe firmly that things in life are destined. Whatever that is meant to be, it will be, whatever that is meant to happen, will happen. I remember a quote from somewhere that says "We must believe in doing the things that we think we cannot do." I must believe that I have the courage to overcome this.

I'm scared, worn out but I've faith. Things will get better=)
We're so much fortunate than the victims of the recent natural disaster.


Jia You WY (:

Oh, psychological research shows that if you say out the things that affect you, you will actually feel much better=) I do =)


Profile.

woanyun
5 apr
cz.nas.tjc.nus

Links.

:) Alia
:) Amanda
:) Andy
:) BingXiong
:) Cherie
:) Cheryl
:) Daphne
:) Denis
:) Erica
:) Gibson
:) JunYi
:) Justin
:) LiHong
:) Pamela
:) Samuel
:) Shifang
:) ShiQian
:) Shuling
:) YinTeen
:) YongXian

Tagboard.



Archive.

Credits.

Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II