your light will shine when all else fades
Wednesday, May 07, 2008 @ 11:03 PM
I miss JC life....
I miss the lectures and tutorials....
I miss the lunch time we have together....
I miss the fun times we have after our common tests or exams....
I miss the crap....
I miss everyone.
(ramblings)
Decisions, dreams and the future. The next phase of life that most of us would be entering into might not be easy but being human beings, I think we can adjust and adapt to any situation very quickly. And very soon, I forsee myself saying I would miss UNI life. How strange we humans are or is it just me?
I have decided not to take up the award and I actually felt happier after coming to that decision. Even if the future may be bleak but at least I know I had done something that I really wanted to but not what the demand calls for. Maybe that's just God's challenge for putting me through this so that I can prove to myself how determined I'm. And I believe that one can excel in doing something he/she likes. So, don't ever give up on HOPE=)
On another note, I met my butties for dinner @ Shoduku on last Saturday. Though my mood wasn't really good for certain reasons but the food there is pretty good. I love the waffles with ice cream=) Next was meeting up Andy plus the rest for lunch on Sunday @ The Ship in Orchard. He has flown specially here for his scholarship interview and has the great honour of us lunching with him!
Friendships take effort to sustain and like any relationship, it takes both parties to keep it going. And I think communication is the most essential part of any relationship. I'm happy to say I did make efforts to keep them going.
Some things don't have to be mentioned for they can be just felt by the heart.