your light will shine when all else fades
Saturday, May 24, 2008 @ 10:34 PM
I love teaching my students=) They light up my not so happy day today=)
Probably cos they can relate to me pretty nicely and I like teaching them cos they challenge me! And largely cos we've no generation gap! They are all one year younger than me! While teaching, I realised there're so many things in JC which I did not learn properly!
We were discussing something about rejecting and accepting today under the topic of hypothesis testing and our conclusion was if you do not reject a guy/girl, it does not mean you accept him/her right! That settled our doubts=)
Haha. We're pretty random.
I love work=) Cos there's so much fun talking and poking fun at people=P Hope they don't tear down the room so soon! Someone at work said something about ethics and money. I realise face value and name is really that important to certain people in the world out there. A balance between money and ethics? Hmmm. Maybe an over-exaggeration.
Life goes on as usual=) I'm really glad for my friends we got into the faculties they want, the scholarships they applied for and the list goes on!