<body> <body>



Monday, May 12, 2008 @ 10:52 PM

The most hilarious thing happened to me today while I took the train home after work. I was actually being offered a seat by an old woman (oh, she has white hair but looks real healthy)! The train was real packed and can you imagine, she kept insisting I take the seat. So, the first thought that came to my mind was -"Do I looked like a pregnant woman?" After a few "insistance" on her part and refusal from me, I realised she wanted to offer me the seat cos I was holding on to a small box of muffins(which according to her looks heavy!)! Many people are staring and I was really blushing(for what I dont know). Nevertheless, she's a real sweet woman I would say =)

Another encounter yesterday was on the bus when I saw this old man taking tender care of this rose which I think he had just bought. He has this really pleased and happy look on his face just looking at it and that really captivates me. I think the rose would be for his wife and oh well, I always admire old people who are so in love with their spouse after long years of being together. That's really sweet=)


Profile.

woanyun
5 apr
cz.nas.tjc.nus

Links.

:) Alia
:) Amanda
:) Andy
:) BingXiong
:) Cherie
:) Cheryl
:) Daphne
:) Denis
:) Erica
:) Gibson
:) JunYi
:) Justin
:) LiHong
:) Pamela
:) Samuel
:) Shifang
:) ShiQian
:) Shuling
:) YinTeen
:) YongXian

Tagboard.



Archive.

Credits.

Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II