<body> <body>



Saturday, May 03, 2008 @ 12:04 PM

Something is not so right with my left knee. It feels stiff and I stagger when I walk fast. An old injury triggered by my over-exercise plan of climbing the stairs/bridges whenever I had the chance. I realised it during a couple of times when I tried jay-walking in the past week and I just couldn't dash across the road like I used to. Also, it's difficult for me to pick up the momentum and start jogging! So, I have decided to stop climbing stairs/steps and cut down on my jogging trips.

Oh, there's this problem with me-Whenever friends tell me bout details of an outing at night, I would wake up and thought that it was my imagination! If you sms me, at least I could check back, but if you talk to me online-that's worse cos I have nothing to fall back on and will start thinking!! It happens many times so please, spare me this by smsing me details instead of msn-ing =P

Heh, being random.
Looking forward to night time=)


Profile.

woanyun
5 apr
cz.nas.tjc.nus

Links.

:) Alia
:) Amanda
:) Andy
:) BingXiong
:) Cherie
:) Cheryl
:) Daphne
:) Denis
:) Erica
:) Gibson
:) JunYi
:) Justin
:) LiHong
:) Pamela
:) Samuel
:) Shifang
:) ShiQian
:) Shuling
:) YinTeen
:) YongXian

Tagboard.



Archive.

Credits.

Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II