<body> <body>



Saturday, May 03, 2008 @ 11:44 PM

When things doesnt go your way....What do you do? Get mad? Try to tell yourself there's a mis-communication along the way? Hope?
I feel so cheated.

I need clarifications and it better be a good one for I'm not so open as perceived.

My phone battery is left with a bar. I left my charger in the office. My phone cant be charged using the computer. How great....Feel free to contact me, a pleasant voice shall greet you, if you get what I mean that is. Ha.


Profile.

woanyun
5 apr
cz.nas.tjc.nus

Links.

:) Alia
:) Amanda
:) Andy
:) BingXiong
:) Cherie
:) Cheryl
:) Daphne
:) Denis
:) Erica
:) Gibson
:) JunYi
:) Justin
:) LiHong
:) Pamela
:) Samuel
:) Shifang
:) ShiQian
:) Shuling
:) YinTeen
:) YongXian

Tagboard.



Archive.

Credits.

Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II