your light will shine when all else fades
Wednesday, June 11, 2008 @ 10:30 PM
I've got my I.C changed and passport done!
Like finally. It's a long, tiring process travelling, waiting and not understanding a single word of malay! I'm so going to learn malay.
A few more weeks and TAIPEI here I come! =) My colleagues are amazed that I'm going Taipei, clueless about where I'll be staying and my flight details! I bet Daphne know nothing too and we gotta count on Cherie though she's holidaying now already. Lucky girl! Neverthless, I got a map of Taiwan and list of places to visit thanks to my colleague!!
On Monday, the most amazing thing happened to me. I have such excellent aiming skills that I dropped a pretty thick library book into the gap of the lift. Seriously, the gap isnt that BIG and the book just fits perfectly in. AND, the thing was, I rushed back home to take the book after leaving my house(which is so unlike my usual self). Moreover, being super blur nowadays, I only realised I dropped a book until an auntie informed me!
I SURE AM LUCKY. Cos, the chances are, a book after being subjected to gravity would fall and lie flat and horizontal but the chances of falling vertically and PERFECTLY into a gap not much wider than itself are slim according to my understanding of physics.
So, Kudos to the lift maintaneance service, they called it EMS, I managed to retrieve the book back. And, the service they provide is awesome=) 24 hours service, you can call anytime and they will arrive within 45 minutes, mine was 10 minutes. I can't explain how pleased I was.
This is what I call quality service despite me dialling their hotline countless times to enquire.
My days in BCA are numbered....