<body> <body>



Monday, June 30, 2008 @ 10:52 PM

I realised I've been neglecting my blog for quite some time. I had been drained out of ideas of what to blog about.

I'm back today:)

Today's my last day at BCA. It has been close to 7 months of my time there. I had not anticipated I would work that long at a place but the people I've met kept me there.
I've learnt much about work ethics, excel, office applications and other adminstration stuff throughout my stay at BCA. Of course, I learn heaps about the construction sector. For those we think that my job is a no brainer one where I have loads of time to erm slack, you're wrong! Cos my job involves learning up many terminologies related to construction. Too bad, I'm not into physics or I would have benefitted working in this field. As time goes, the terminologies come easy to me and yeap, my work becomes relatively easy. Also, I'm given loads of freedom in my work.

AND not forgetting the people there! To say the place where temp staff are being valued the most, I would say it would be BCA. I've been lucky to meet the other temp staff, people from other departments, people from different levels, the cleaner and everyone! Plus, I have 6 farewell meal treats from many people within the month:) I have had countless buffets at BCA. The small chats with people, pranks, laughers, exchanges of contacts, photo takings, lunches, dinners and everything make me a happy girl. I received my best gift ever too:)

It all ends here. 7 months of waking up early. 7 months of dragging myself home after work. 7 months of fun, laughter and joy.


I'm touched.
I really do like BCA.
I am so gonna miss them loads.


oh, why do i feel like crying?


Profile.

woanyun
5 apr
cz.nas.tjc.nus

Links.

:) Alia
:) Amanda
:) Andy
:) BingXiong
:) Cherie
:) Cheryl
:) Daphne
:) Denis
:) Erica
:) Gibson
:) JunYi
:) Justin
:) LiHong
:) Pamela
:) Samuel
:) Shifang
:) ShiQian
:) Shuling
:) YinTeen
:) YongXian

Tagboard.



Archive.

Credits.

Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II