<body> <body>



Tuesday, July 08, 2008 @ 8:28 PM

Hey People, I'm back from Taipei with Daphne and Cherie (: We had loads of fun there eating, playing and SHOPPING! The food there is fabulous and the things there are cheap too. We had this cranberry craze and brought back 7 bottles of it!! Also, we had lychees and mangoes craze too! Haha! The sweets there are really CHEAP too! In all, the amount of food and clothes I bought back was crazy! Sightseeing, theme park and everything was great too!
Pictures of Taipei trip (:


My Beloved-es who sent me off (:


On arrival at Taipei, we had Ah Zhong mee suan. It was fabulous!

YUM

More food (: After taking this, we get so hooked on eating that we didnt take much pictures!

Day 2 at CKS Memorial Hall





At the Matrys' Shrine(I think that's the name)
At Yeliu with this famous Queen's rock!
The gigantic shoe!
This is actually an elephant.

Us (:
Meee!
At Leofoo Village--a theme park with real animals too!






Real camel!



At a car restaurant (:


Fried rice at Ding Tai Feng, it's good!
Xiao long bao (: YUM
Pork cutlet! Mango dessert at Raohe night market (:

This is Danshui! Look at the hustle and bustle of the ferry port there!
Longest ice cream I've ever see!
Beautiful (:
The ferries!

This is known as the Lover's Bridge <3 And we managed to catch a LIVE concert of JAM (: (:

More photos up on Facebook after I upload them(:

My holiday starts here. I miss BCA, I miss Taipei.

I miss (:



Profile.

woanyun
5 apr
cz.nas.tjc.nus

Links.

:) Alia
:) Amanda
:) Andy
:) BingXiong
:) Cherie
:) Cheryl
:) Daphne
:) Denis
:) Erica
:) Gibson
:) JunYi
:) Justin
:) LiHong
:) Pamela
:) Samuel
:) Shifang
:) ShiQian
:) Shuling
:) YinTeen
:) YongXian

Tagboard.



Archive.

Credits.

Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II