<body> <body>



Wednesday, July 23, 2008 @ 6:10 PM

Updates on my life (:

When certain things happen, everything will happen at once.
I went for my long waited NCSS scholarship interview on Monday. Having travelled so far, I had expected the interview to be a long one, but it only lasted for less than 5 minutes! The others in front of me obviously have more impressive portfoilo and stuff to talk about and theirs lasted really long.
I got to meet a psychology senior there who told me almost everything I need to know bout studying at NUS and a freshie who happens to have quite a number of friends in TJ.
Anyway, the interview room was very SPACIOUS and I got a shock out of my life! PLUS, we had the interview under very dim circumstances. And, there are dozens of seats for me to choose to sit! The people are pretty nice but after awhile, they don't have much questions to ask!
My scholarship officer is fantastic and caring too (:
So, the next day, I receive a call saying I got a provisonal scholarship under the conditions that I attend a short attachment at Metta pre-school and write a report. Again, I would be working with young children but this time round, they are special ones (: I did mention Metta during the interview and they are flexible to arrange me to there!
When school starts, it's gonna be hectic with this short attachment, adapting to university and coping with my students' upcoming prelims!

It's going to be a good opportunity for me (: Whether I get it or not, accept it or not, at least I think I would know if psychology is for me after the attachment (:
I wont be so troubled anymore!


On another note, I went back BCA with Joyce yesterday (: I MISS THEM SO MUCH=( We stayed for quite a number of hours, had lunch with my ex boss and VISITED almost everyone we know there! I was so sad when my ex boss asked me to come back to help for the next few weeks cos I know I couldnt. I bet they missed us LOTS =P So, we had promised them to go back for lunches when we could =)
After that went to shop with Joyce and I really ought to stop spending money for some time!



I really miss.


Profile.

woanyun
5 apr
cz.nas.tjc.nus

Links.

:) Alia
:) Amanda
:) Andy
:) BingXiong
:) Cherie
:) Cheryl
:) Daphne
:) Denis
:) Erica
:) Gibson
:) JunYi
:) Justin
:) LiHong
:) Pamela
:) Samuel
:) Shifang
:) ShiQian
:) Shuling
:) YinTeen
:) YongXian

Tagboard.



Archive.

Credits.

Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II