<body> <body>



Thursday, August 07, 2008 @ 10:50 PM

I didnt make it through orientation as I ended up seeing a doctor. The doctor was great=) He actually say it's okay if I couldnt eat, just keep drinking but I did try to eat! And it's FOC seeing the doctor cos I'm from NUS!
I'm glad I did went some days of the orientation (: I'm also glad that I crashed OG cos if not I won't have felt like going back due to poor attendance in my previous one.
I've made many nice friends there who remembered me even though I didn't go for a few days (: AND i get to be like army guys who got their face painted =P


Finally, I managed to secure my modules after 2 rounds of bidding! Horrors of horrors, I'm taking CL again! And for the first time in my life, I'm so enthu about taking up EL! Up next will be balloting for tutorial timings and I dont know how long I'll take to settle down in NUS! It's going to be boring the next few weeks with only lectures and no tutorials yet! But then again, I'll be super busy when school starts.


My beloved-es are coming back on 12 August (: But I suddenly have things packed on that day=( The unprectitability of UNI life! Arrgh.

Teaching complex numbers is damn hard. PRELIMS are coming in 2 weeks time and there's so much to learn! I'm super super worried=(


The randomness of me (:
080808(: Whee, nice day!


Profile.

woanyun
5 apr
cz.nas.tjc.nus

Links.

:) Alia
:) Amanda
:) Andy
:) BingXiong
:) Cherie
:) Cheryl
:) Daphne
:) Denis
:) Erica
:) Gibson
:) JunYi
:) Justin
:) LiHong
:) Pamela
:) Samuel
:) Shifang
:) ShiQian
:) Shuling
:) YinTeen
:) YongXian

Tagboard.



Archive.

Credits.

Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II