<body> <body>



Sunday, August 24, 2008 @ 6:42 PM

I have been thinking a lot lately about choices and decisions to make.
Hmmm. If I had a time hard settling down in JC, i guess I'll have an even harder time settling down in university.

Many times I would doubt if I should haven chosen a SCI course instead of an ARTS course. It seemed not right at times, fitting into Arts faculty but after awhile, the thought of not being able to fit soon perish.

What kept me moving on was the thought that I really want to embark on a career to help people. Sometimes, looking at the biological terms in the thick textbook, I start to wonder if I should have just chosen Math/Chem/Econs to study which are my "comfort" zones and subjects of my love. For me, studying my favourite subjects does not equate to the career I forsee myself in and it makes me ponder if I should really just take the easier route. Not that I doesn't like Psychology, I was just afraid cos my biology is pretty bad. However, perhaps cos what I'm learning now is just Biological Psychology and there's more to come.

Yeap, the good thing now is I really enjoy learning English=)


My attachment at Metta Preschool has ended and I really value that attachment cos I've learnt so much there but it saddens me to see children not functioning in a way like the norm. They are all so young, cute and naive but it's just a misfortunate.

I have another attachment coming up at a Family Service Center which I'm really looking forward to=)


On another note, I went to Zouk yesterday with the peeps for Arts Bash! It's a totally new experience there and I conclude that clubbing is not my cup of tea and I dont understand why people find enjoyment in getting themselves drunk. Neverthless, had a fair bit of vodka and it was nice playing games with the rest=)


I hope I can cope with school, attachment, tuitions and everything! (:


I miss:(


Profile.

woanyun
5 apr
cz.nas.tjc.nus

Links.

:) Alia
:) Amanda
:) Andy
:) BingXiong
:) Cherie
:) Cheryl
:) Daphne
:) Denis
:) Erica
:) Gibson
:) JunYi
:) Justin
:) LiHong
:) Pamela
:) Samuel
:) Shifang
:) ShiQian
:) Shuling
:) YinTeen
:) YongXian

Tagboard.



Archive.

Credits.

Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II