your light will shine when all else fades
Wednesday, September 10, 2008 @ 3:51 PM
I had an impromptu attachment yesterday at AWWA and being dressed in t-shirt, shorts and slippers, I have to travel down there in less than an hour and half time. The worse thing was I took the correct bus but from the wrong station. I was like a lost sheep somewhere in Hougang and I was late! I only know the place is sort of near the childcare center I interned before and without any map, I just based on my instincts to get there. A suppose to be ten minute ride turned out to be a half hour one!
Luckily, the people there are nice(:
A little boy there captivates my attention and although I didnt talk to him, he touched my heart in so many ways I couldnt understand when he looked at me. Maybe I'm overly emotional, but I cried when I was at home, thinking about him.
There were too many of them who needs one to one attention to make their day a little better but I felt helpless when I couldnt cater to most of them. One boy even asked if I've a boyfriend. Haha. So cute(:
I heard TJC has been very supportive of AWWA=) Everywhere I go, there's bound to be one TJCian around!
Anyone of you who wished to volunteer, pls don't hesitate! I think I'm going back to volunteer=)
I swam 30 laps today=) Whee! My exercise plan is back on track!
He who captivates me.