<body> <body>



Wednesday, September 24, 2008 @ 10:20 PM

WEIRD thoughts pork and xy have.
Anyways, I'm still single lah.


I've finally completed my attachment!
PHEW! Hope my mentors write nice reports for me.
I still got report to write but that will come later.

I went back to AWWA last Friday for my last day of attachment there and I went to SAMH for my 2 days attachment on Monday and Tuesday.
My mentors are male which is rare!
I got funny thoughts when I saw P cos I think of M then gasp, I worry for D. HAHA! You have to take psychology to know what I meant=P

The two places I've been attached to are different as in one cater for the young and the other cater for mostly the elderly with mental illness. I would say SAMH is an eye-opener for me! The people there are pretty fun too=)
I played games with the people with schizophrenia, watched 881, do relaxation exercises, play cognitive computer games, acting out, sit in for presentation and witness psychological assessment. Everything sort of relates to what I'm learning which is good! The people there are superb =D I got to meet 2 temp staff there who's very friendly =D

So basically I'm introduced to almost everyone when I go for any attachments and it's a pain remembering names!

And, I will go back AWWA cos I love children =D

OH, did I mention that I love Chinese now. Haha! CL tutorial was the best man!=D Haha. EL is cool but tutorial is a torture. CL lecture is a torture. That makes me like such an ARTS student.


Profile.

woanyun
5 apr
cz.nas.tjc.nus

Links.

:) Alia
:) Amanda
:) Andy
:) BingXiong
:) Cherie
:) Cheryl
:) Daphne
:) Denis
:) Erica
:) Gibson
:) JunYi
:) Justin
:) LiHong
:) Pamela
:) Samuel
:) Shifang
:) ShiQian
:) Shuling
:) YinTeen
:) YongXian

Tagboard.



Archive.

Credits.

Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II