<body> <body>



Tuesday, October 07, 2008 @ 8:52 PM

Hey people :)

It's been quite some time since I updated! Guess it got a bit saddening for you guys to keep seeing my previous sad post! Haha.

Well, mid-terms are over now for me and I'm pretty free this week=D I realise uni life will zoom past in no time and is it a good thing or not, I'm not sure. Hmmm.

I went for Run for Hope on Sunday and the feeling was great=D I've never ran 10km before but I'm glad that I survived the hour and a half run without stopping! And it was for a good cause=D More runs, people! Every part of me is aching now but it was satisfying=)


AND,
I'm happy cos I got NCSS scholarship! It's like FINALLY! I was pretty thrilled when the scholarship officer called me early on Monday morning. She's simply great and we've a pretty good rapport. At least, I felt appreciated and I know this offer is a sincere one. All my efforts spend on attachments was worth it and remember my previous entry about the report I didn't save? That was for this scholarship.

I'm glad to go for those attachments cos it makes me certain about the path I should choose, I got enlightened by so many people during my attachments, I'm touched by the little ones, I get to see for myself how schizophrenia people which so happens when I'm doing an mid-term paper on it for university and I've learnt many things which make me stronger.

I never thought I would get this cos my interview lasted barely 3 minutes but when I received a call whether I want to go for attachment, I agreed to. After attachment, I realised about the report and my sort of mentors at the 3 places I went to had to write a report on me as well. It's a long process and I felt like giving up initially but finally I understood about something at the 2nd place I went to.

What's life's purpose for?
I dont know mine.
I guess we don't have to search for it cos it will just come to you eventually.


Profile.

woanyun
5 apr
cz.nas.tjc.nus

Links.

:) Alia
:) Amanda
:) Andy
:) BingXiong
:) Cherie
:) Cheryl
:) Daphne
:) Denis
:) Erica
:) Gibson
:) JunYi
:) Justin
:) LiHong
:) Pamela
:) Samuel
:) Shifang
:) ShiQian
:) Shuling
:) YinTeen
:) YongXian

Tagboard.



Archive.

Credits.

Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II