<body> <body>



Saturday, October 25, 2008 @ 9:50 PM

I'm officially a NCSS scholar=D

I must say it was tough for me to search for 2 sureties and luckily, everything turned out well!

The whole signing process was totally funny and light heartened. My father keep talking about funny things and he's totally pleased with the scholarship executive=D We were all laughing but there were still serious moments of course!
I'm glad that I perserved and didnt just accept MOE offer. Ha, but I was furious then so I probably wont compromise in any way.
I must really thank so many people for writing good reports for me!=D And, part of my report(the one which I typed a second time)will be published in Metta's newsletter =D


It's a long process. But all is worth=D


Profile.

woanyun
5 apr
cz.nas.tjc.nus

Links.

:) Alia
:) Amanda
:) Andy
:) BingXiong
:) Cherie
:) Cheryl
:) Daphne
:) Denis
:) Erica
:) Gibson
:) JunYi
:) Justin
:) LiHong
:) Pamela
:) Samuel
:) Shifang
:) ShiQian
:) Shuling
:) YinTeen
:) YongXian

Tagboard.



Archive.

Credits.

Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II