<body> <body>



Friday, November 28, 2008 @ 7:12 PM

I felt good after a long swim and much tanned too! :)

Exams have about to come to an end. I'm left with chinese on tuesday 5pm =D
I'm good and do study okay!

The papers so far have been more difficult than I predicted! Haha! AND, I've learnt an important lesson, that is to bring a watch to exam. Cos of a pillar, I couldnt see the time and I chiong through my Econs, in a panic.

It's been tiring studying. Spoils my appetite and I really wonder if what we study applies in real life. Plus, it's tiring remembering the terminologies for pscyhology. But I must admit, I really learn a lot=) I probably would have given up majoring in psychology if not for the attachments I went to, the people I got to know and the scholarship I've gotten.
So while studying, I thought of the small children I've met, the people who work I met during attachments and the NCSS people. I really felt motivated, even if it's for a day, for a week....

Pictures from the conference=)

the minister from MCYS


the most important man in my life=D

The NCSS conference was pretty grand and the other scholars are mostly working now and going to pursue their Masters! There're only 4 full time students studying and only 2 of us are pursuing a degree in pscyhology=) We're super well-fed and taken care of=)


I MISSED..






Profile.

woanyun
5 apr
cz.nas.tjc.nus

Links.

:) Alia
:) Amanda
:) Andy
:) BingXiong
:) Cherie
:) Cheryl
:) Daphne
:) Denis
:) Erica
:) Gibson
:) JunYi
:) Justin
:) LiHong
:) Pamela
:) Samuel
:) Shifang
:) ShiQian
:) Shuling
:) YinTeen
:) YongXian

Tagboard.



Archive.

Credits.

Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II