<body> <body>



Saturday, November 29, 2008 @ 11:58 PM

My Id, Ego and Superego are at conflict.
Id seeks for immediate gratification, which means enjoying myself. Superego makes me feel guilty when I don't study. The ego tries to resolve the conflict by satisfying my id while at the same time, making me superego less uneasy.
HAHA!

That was what I learnt from psychology if I didnt get the facts twisted.
Hmm.

I have 4 days to study chinese. Suddenly when I'm left with a last paper, people start to ask me to mug hard which makes me feel so guilty for not studying that hard.

BUT I think chinese is ambiguous. It really depends on knowledge of words and hence for people like me, ermm, LUCK is important. Luckily it's 40%=)
I dont believe in mugging hard but in mugging smart=)Oh, and LUCK is important too.

Christmas is like a few weeks away? New year is like in a month's time? It doesnt feel real, not at all.


Profile.

woanyun
5 apr
cz.nas.tjc.nus

Links.

:) Alia
:) Amanda
:) Andy
:) BingXiong
:) Cherie
:) Cheryl
:) Daphne
:) Denis
:) Erica
:) Gibson
:) JunYi
:) Justin
:) LiHong
:) Pamela
:) Samuel
:) Shifang
:) ShiQian
:) Shuling
:) YinTeen
:) YongXian

Tagboard.



Archive.

Credits.

Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II