<body> <body>



Tuesday, December 09, 2008 @ 11:46 PM

Haven been updating this blog of mine.

Well, there're times when I just don't feel like blogging anymore. Cos I don't think that blogging is a comfortable place for me to talk bout my feelings and thoughts anymore.
And, I think it gets kinda dull if I just keep talking on and on bout what's going on in my life.
I mean it's my life to live, so there's not much point in declaring to the whole world out there what type of life I'm living, right?
Well,though maybe sometimes, maybe it's okay=D Like I just feel like saying right now, I love jogging in the rain=) Do you know I'm not normal?


Cognitive dissonance, put it simply in my own words, conflicts between one's attitude and actions/beliefs that cause an uneasy feeling.(I'm not going to just major in psychology for nothing=D)
I keep feeling I just have to do something, just something during this holidays but, I'm not getting anywhere, yet. There's this call I've been putting aside for quite some time and not calling. There's the library where I want to visit to get a book to read. There's always a tomorrow, tomorrow and tomorrow.

Yaya, what if tomorrow never comes.
The art of procrastination.
It's an art. Ha.


Profile.

woanyun
5 apr
cz.nas.tjc.nus

Links.

:) Alia
:) Amanda
:) Andy
:) BingXiong
:) Cherie
:) Cheryl
:) Daphne
:) Denis
:) Erica
:) Gibson
:) JunYi
:) Justin
:) LiHong
:) Pamela
:) Samuel
:) Shifang
:) ShiQian
:) Shuling
:) YinTeen
:) YongXian

Tagboard.



Archive.

Credits.

Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II