your light will shine when all else fades
Thursday, January 01, 2009 @ 11:33 PM
Happy New Year (:
Today is also my grandfather's death anniversary. It's nice that everyone went back for his anniversary and I do miss malaysia a lot. To me, life is much more carefree that way:) I had great fun playing with my baby cousin:) Chinese New Year here I come!!
I'm officially jobless now too:P I don't know what to comment about my previous job....Though there're people who treated me to good food half of my time there, but I don't feel a sense of sincerity there. The work politics there is really bad. I don't know if people are pretentious or am I just overly sensitive?
It's a good experience working though and I get to try many new things and made a great friend=)
My diet is pretty screwed. I better stop eating too much overly good food and have regular meals.
I hope everyone will be healthy in the year 2009:)
Cheers!