<body> <body>



Sunday, February 01, 2009 @ 11:22 PM


my loves=)

As I was uploading the photos, my camera's batt went flat, so I didnt managed to upload pictures from the gathering yesterday.

It was nice seeing Mrs Pong again after a year. Haha, felt that we were somewhat imposing on her but she's still as wonderful as ever=D Majority of the peeps turned up and well, the guys just love to pose for the camera. Haha, funny them.

Went to dear Pamela's house too and it was really lively there=D We played cards for hours! I finally understood how people play blackjack with so many people. Hahaha. Okay, I know I'm sua-ku.


Profile.

woanyun
5 apr
cz.nas.tjc.nus

Links.

:) Alia
:) Amanda
:) Andy
:) BingXiong
:) Cherie
:) Cheryl
:) Daphne
:) Denis
:) Erica
:) Gibson
:) JunYi
:) Justin
:) LiHong
:) Pamela
:) Samuel
:) Shifang
:) ShiQian
:) Shuling
:) YinTeen
:) YongXian

Tagboard.



Archive.

Credits.

Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II