<body> <body>



Saturday, March 07, 2009 @ 5:15 PM

ahhh. how did one week just fly by like that?
i have no idea which day i'm living in and i have hardly any motivation this semester. perhaps cos i'm too free? eh, no? cos i seem busy too. hmm. the irony of things. OH WELL, i just hope to get over this semester cos, i dont know why too.

my students got their results yesterday and ah well, even though they did reasonably ok with what i taught them but the rest of their subjects are not up to mark.

HMMM. yesterday this uncle on the train was super honoured to have me dozed off on his shoulder! hahaha=P it must have been quite a scene. nevermind, my skin is thick cos i actually do a lot of malu stuff. sihui knows best=D


Profile.

woanyun
5 apr
cz.nas.tjc.nus

Links.

:) Alia
:) Amanda
:) Andy
:) BingXiong
:) Cherie
:) Cheryl
:) Daphne
:) Denis
:) Erica
:) Gibson
:) JunYi
:) Justin
:) LiHong
:) Pamela
:) Samuel
:) Shifang
:) ShiQian
:) Shuling
:) YinTeen
:) YongXian

Tagboard.



Archive.

Credits.

Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II