your light will shine when all else fades
Wednesday, July 01, 2009 @ 11:28 PM
HELLO(: Some updates....
Psych camp is coming and i'm so excited(:
Outing on Sunday has been good. Though I think we should have watched Dance Surabu. I dont understand Justin....Haha. Daphne is so nice to give me a ride(: And I hope the June babies like the belated celebration. Though more creativity should be put in!! Okay, I'll work harder!
Work has been pretty fun yet sleepy at times. They are going to have their mini Olympics and I'm supposed to be the unbiased one to divide them! There's constant flow of things to do so I need to step up!
I'm thinking of seeing a doctor cos I think I've the runner's knee, which is throbbing pain at the front of the knees after long runs. I read from Shape that I should stop running which I doubt I can do it:( I almost died running my second round at reservoir cos my knee was just freaking pain. Having the metabolism but not in good shape makes me feel 'half completed'. But I definitely wont stop running! It's one of my greatest love(:
School resumes and hence mentoring will resume this Saturday(: Looking forward to see my cute boy this Saturday! It's been a month! Definitely misses him! Haha.
The good thing is that it's July. ERM, so money will start rolling in! (: And it's close to 2 weeks after I've submitted my results slip. So, more money(:
That's all(:
Take care and loves.