your light will shine when all else fades
Saturday, July 11, 2009 @ 9:13 PM
heyhey(:
I'm so exhausted! It's been busy non-stop for me since last Saturday and I'm so so tired. SCREAMS.
NDP with darling soo and denis on last Saturday was cool though I must admit that it's a weird combination! Anyway, the show was great and I love it!! My little boys went for the show today and I hope they have fun(:
Sunday was housework day cum going down to NUS for day0 Psych camp(: YAY MAN, camp was great(: PICHU ROCK(: The freshies were super high and entertaining! It's a very nice experience but due to work, I've to leave a day earlier :(
Speaking of that, I was so exhausted at work that I kept dozing off. Dozing off is a common thing these days for me.
Then Friday had to stand in as receptionist for a day. I felt so bad cos my attitude was so bad to jw. It's kinda not nice to spoil someone's day when I'm not in my best mode but yet the other is so understanding. It's all cos of the stupid courier company. I swear standing in as a receptionist can make me boil at times and start swearing. Okay, patience girl(: PATIENCE.
Celebrated gz birthday yesterday at downtown with the rest(: Sorry guys that I'm like so low in energy late at night everytime you all see me! Guess it's always the busiest and most tiring times that we meet up. Happy birthday gz!
ANYONE WOULD LIKE TO VOLUNTEER?
Sigh, now I'm down with 5 kids to tutor at AWWA and that's not a good thing. As much as I would like to help the boys and the girl, my limits are there! And it's so important for them to have more attention from a mentor. This amount of help you give by sacrificing 1.5 hours of your Saturday morning each week can help them greatly to get into a good secondary school with the right influence and environment. And that can help them a long way(:
Please(: It is really important to them!
I hope I've more time to sleep cos my days are like packed packed packed! I enjoyed going to work but maybe I should listen to jw and just rest before school starts but....