your light will shine when all else fades
Saturday, July 25, 2009 @ 11:22 PM
Something that made me happy today(:
I met my kids whom I gave free tuition to at the void deck near AWWA today and they shouted crazily to tell me that tuition was cancelled. They were like "Teacher teacher!!...." I was quite strict with their work so during tuition they were always quiet but outside it's a different story. I felt upset that the center didnt even bother to call and tell us that it was cancelled but having seen the boys today, the tip was not wasted after all. There are many times that I wanted to quit this cos it's far from my home and the time I've could be used to teach tuition for money. Luckily I hold on and even though I've to give up some tuitions, I think I will feeling better off this way(:
My mum doesnt understand why I want to do this though but it's okay(:
I have stopped running for 7 days and when I tried running today, damn it, I just couldnt sustain it. My knees just hurt badly. And I just signed up for Standard Chartered 21km by myself. Hopefully when cherie is back, I can get her to run with me. But running alone is okay lah. Since I can always meet my daddy and his friend(: 42km is my goal next year(: Right now, I should be good and rest my knees more.
I've 2 more weeks. Please let a miracle happen!