your light will shine when all else fades
Wednesday, August 05, 2009 @ 10:21 PM
It's going to be 2 more days of work. Sigh, I think I'm going to miss everyone so very much. No more of doing claims, calling up technicians, doing archive, opening mails, standing in as a receptionist, doing ad hoc work, having conversations with everyone....
I realised it's going to be an empty feeling for quite awhile after all I've been working there for close to 3 months. That's long but I enjoyed most of my times there. At least there's a rountine, at least I felt useful.
Sometimes I do wonder how long more the people are going to remember me/ how long more I'm going to remember them before we all become just strangers who happen to meet, exchange greetings, smiles and talk to at some point of our lives. I met Nicholas yesterday(he works at BCA). I realised things didnt really change much as I've left a year ago but it all felt so distant, so different now.
I've been busy to the maximum last week and my eyes are getting smaller and I do look very restless/tired according to many people. And I'm actually pretty great at taking wrong buses/sleeping on the bus and hence nearly missing/overshooting my stops. I need a good rest. And I do miss Malaysia so much:(
I shouldnt act so unfriendly next time:( I'll miss you, him, her and everyone....
I know I'll be proud of lifts and escalators when I see my soon to be declared ex-company logo in many years to come(:
On the other hand, I can't run when I tried to run today. My left knee just couldn't bend properly. It made me really sad and depressed cos running means a lot to me. If you were to ask me to chase a bus now, I couldn't cos it become so useless trying. I know I should see a doctor soon. You know what, climbing up/walking down the stairs has became a chore for me too.